- The work of southering: "Southern justice" and the moral landscape of uneven racism. 2017
- Regulating fear: The processes of creating ‘stranger danger’ and their impact on Japanese children’s urban public space mobilities. 2016
- Made in Canada: Local production networks in the Canadian fashion industry.
- 'Here, There and Everywhere’: How independent fashion designers mobilize mobility within the Canadian fashion system.
- An “orphan” creative industry: Exploring the institutional factors constraining the Canadian fashion industry..
- Food deserts in Sweden?: Access to food retail in 1998 and 2008. 2017
- Quality and space: a framework for quality-based regional competitiveness. 2017
- Youth Bulge in Cities and Towns, its Remedies. 2017
- 100 Million People Economic System in Ethiopia. 2017
- Political Pasture: A Governmentality Analysis of Community-Based Pasture Management in Kyrgyzstan. 2017
Fältkurs på Fårö
Våra grundkurser inkluderar exkursioner och fältkurser
Läs mer om Fåröprojektet